Wk 10 Reflective Journal

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.

I really enjoyed watching the “Who moved my cheese?” video. It taught me a lot about how I need to react in situations of change and be mindful of how flexible and adaptive I am as a worker. 

It was interesting to read what everyone else thought about the video. Everyone thought Haw was the most relatable. I was the only one who thought differently. 

I need to be more open minded when it comes to change. My work facility was moved in May. This has lead to a lot of changes in the facility and in the nursing practice. There are a lot of outsourcing resources which has been hard to work with. I need to learn to be more open minded and willing to work with change. It will help me as an employee and in life in general. 

4. You personal feelings about the material covered.

I liked the reminder that we should always be prepared, stay motivated and have an open mind when it comes to change. It was a good lesson on how to not be a creature of habit, but rather, make our habits to align with our goals.