Reflective Journal -Wk 8

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.

I learned more about the patterns and trends that are occurring with nursing and where the profession of nursing is headed. 

I am more motivated to be a nurse. I could tell that nurses are continuing to have more advanced responsibilities and opportunities. Nursing is becoing more diversified and that makes me excited and motivated for the future of nursing. 

I will also utilize the information collected for the portfolio submission to take every opportunity possible to further my resume. I will volunteer more and make sure I am getting more opportunities to build my resume and experience. 

4. You personal feelings about the material covered.

I feel optimistic to be in the nursing profession. I understand that nurses are having more responsibilities and are becoming more respected and acknowledged as healthcare professionals. I want to get as much experience possible so I can advance my career as soon as possible.