Reflective Journal Wk 4

1. What did you actually learned from the unit.

I learned about being personable, hard working and positive in the workplace. I learned that team work often involves compromise and humility. During the team work activities this week, I learned to set aside my own agenda and compromised with my team about various ideas. During the discussion, we explored different view points and ideas. 

Yes, especially during the team activities. We talked about what supplies would be necessary and who would be most valuable in a survival situation. My mind was changed multiple times during the activities. 

I will always try to be a team player. At the beginning of the course, Sean discussed the importance of working on a team. You have to compromise and listen to others’ ideas and opinions and decide on the best decision for all involved. I will incorporate this into my nursing practice by always being humble enough to listen to everyone else. 

I personally felt like this section was a very important one that brought to light the significance of being personable and working on a team.